Looking for anther date? Go private!
Any scheduled tour can be made private. Your group, your preferred dates.
Arrival to Medellin. We will pick you up from the airport and go over the tour logistics that evening.
We will use the first day as a gentle introduction but with challenges big enough to keep us on our toes. Distance: 90 kilometres Altitude gain: 2000 metres
Today’s ride will have a more varied terrain. There is one large descent followed by an impressive climb that we lead us back to the city. Distance: 81 kilometres Altitude gain: 2600 metres
This stage is a beautiful challenge in a charming region. We will spend most of the day’s ride above 2000 metres. Distance: 120 kilometres Altitude gain: 3200 metres
We left the best for last. Today’s ride is not the longest, but definitely the toughest. Distance: 85 kilometres Altitude gain: 3500 metres
On this final day take you back to the airport or help you with any local arrangements you may have made.
- 5 Nights based on double accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Assistance before and during your trip to solve all the travel related doubts you may have
- Detailed trip information
- Professionally trained guides
- Support during the entire route
- Transportation and luggage transfer during the trip
- Airplane tickets
- Bicycle and equipment. Bicycle hire is available
- Alcoholic beverages
- Single accommodation
- Lodging before and after the trip
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Optional activities not scheduled
- Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their professionalism and leadership. Industry standard is for each individual guest to tip the guide team 5-10% of the trip price.