- Assistance before and during your trip to solve all the travel related doubts you may have
- Detailed trip information
- Professionally trained guides
- Argon 18 Krypton carbon road bike with Shimano 105 groupset
- Fully loaded support vehicle during the entire route
- Shuttle from and to your hotel
- Lunch, hydration and snacks
What’s not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Optional activities not scheduled
- Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their professionalism and leadership. Industry standard is for each individual guest to tip the guide team 5-10% of the trip price.
Minimum number of customers: 2
Price: USD 180 per person
Estimated duration: 4 to 6 hours
Does this look like fun? Request your date today!
“Thanks Cyclotá, such an epic day, one I will never forget. Thanks to yourself and Oscar for the amazing guidance and support.”
The road less traveled
This one-day mountain bike tour is an exciting way to explore the Andes mountains and see colonial towns.