Gravel bike tour Colombia
Looking for anther date? Go private!
Any scheduled tour can be made private. Your group, your preferred dates.
Arrival to Bogotá. We will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. We will dine at a great local restaurant and go over the trip logistics.
We will pick you up early in the morning and transfer just outside the city. We will spend the day riding small country roads that will take us to the foot of the climb. There will be a couple of great short climbs to get the blood moving in our legs. There is also a great descent into the Magdalena River Valley. In the afternoon we will transfer to our hotel where we will get ready for the big climb the next day.
This is what you came for! The climb of all climbs! Imagine a 82 kilometres (50 miles) road that goes from the valley floor to the sky. This amazing ride is quickly becoming “must do” in the cycling world. Once we have reached the summit we can enjoy the 30 kilometres descent into Manizales which is incredibly enjoyable in its own right. That evening we will feast on a much deserved dinner.
After breakfast we will drive you back to Bogotá and be back just in time to have one last lunch before you catch your flight back home or to connect to your next Colombian adventure. If you prefer to stay in the area, Manizales is a great launching pad for exploring the Coffee Region.
- 3 Nights based on single accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- Airport shuttle
- Detailed trip information
- Professionally trained guides
- Support during the entire route
- Transportation and luggage transfer during the trip
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bicycle and equipment. Bicycle hire is available
- Lodging before and after the trip
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Optional activities not scheduled
- Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their professionalism and leadership. Industry standard is for each individual guest to tip the guide team 5-10% of the trip price.