Descending the Andes
- Detailed trip information
- Professionally trained guides
- Bike with front suspension and helmet
- Shuttle from and to your hotel
What’s not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Optional activities not scheduled
- Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their professionalism and leadership. Industry standard is for each individual guest to tip the guide team 5-10% of the trip price.
Does this look like fun? Request your date today!
“We highly recommend riding with Cyclota in Colombia. Your riding and fitness skills will grow in a supportive environment surrounded by fellow adventure seekers. For many avid cyclists, spending time tracing the famous routes of Europe is a pinnacle experience. For others, exploring less known, but as equally satisfying cycling areas of the world is more appealing. If you are one of those types of adventurers, ride your bike in Colombia. You won’t be disappointed.”
Off the beaten track
This mountain bike day tour is your chance to get to know the small villages in the savanna surrounding Bogotá