Looking for anther date? Go private!
Any scheduled tour can be made private. Your group, your preferred dates.
Day 1: Into the valley
We will begin our journey high in the Savanna where Bogotá lies. Early morning, we will pick you up at your hotel and transfer just outside the city searching for quiet roads that will make up for a great first ride. After a short warm up, we will face a first challenge of 4,5 kms climbing. A local climb, with frequent visitors, is the perfect way to break the ice of this trip and get the first glimpse of riding in the altitude. After a rolling section we will have a second and final climb for the day, just to finish with a long, twisty descent. A final sting in the tail, will take us to our beautiful hotel regarded by most of our customers as one of the highlight of their trip, that also happens to be home of one of the best coffee growers in Colombia. Distance: 85 kms Altitude gain: 1100 mts
Day 2: The big day
The stage is nothing short of a spectacular ride. After leaving our hotel, we will rejoin the bigger road we parted ways with yesterday, and keep descending before we tackle the first climb of the day. An easy climb will be a welcomed way to wake up our muscles. Following a smooth descent in a small road we will have our first real challenge of the day: 3 kms before arriving to our coffee stop. After, we will surmount the Cordillera on a twisty road for 35 kms, covered in the traces of the lush vegetation of the rain forest, with great views of Andes mountains further away. As we reach the top a surprise will be waiting for us: a lovely view of the Salto del Tequendama, the waterfall formed by the Bogotá’s river. Further down the road we will still have some minor challenges to finish our ride, where we can pack and transfer back to Bogotá. Distance: 92 kms Altitude gain: 2500 mts
Does this look like fun? Request your date today!
"We both really enjoyed our trip with Cyclotá and felt that the whole experience gave us a very positive view of Colombia. We were impressed by its scenery and amazing cycling culture. We loved meeting the locals and especially those that shared the same interest in cycling. Thank you for this"
- 1 Night based on single accommodation
- 1 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- Airport shuttle
- Detailed trip information
- Professionally trained guides
- Support during the entire route
- Transportation and luggage transfer during the trip
- Hydration and snacks during the stages
- Energy bars and gels electrolytes
- Flight ticket
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bicycle and equipment. Bicycle hire is available
- Lodging before and after the trip
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Optional activities not scheduled
- Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their professionalism and leadership. Industry standard is for each individual guest to tip the guide team 5-10% of the trip price.
Climb like A Colombian Beetle
Climb all three Andean mountain ranges, descend into stunning valleys and crown the longest climb in the world.